Continuous deployment - an update

We still need to update wiki documents all over the place; I'm going
to get stuck into that tomorrow, but...

I've been manually running merges from stable using the qatagger
blessed revisions, and we've two remaining kinks to fix - but we can
live with them.

Firstly, the wiki page used to request rollouts is a little confusing
due to the difference between 'in prod-devel' and 'in prod-stable' -
this will be resolved when we drop the prod-branches, which will
happen when qastaging is live.

Secondly, there is a small service interruption during rollouts that
there is an open RT on - this affects edge every night though, so its
not killer; just something to be aware of when requesting deployments.

Its now more important than ever to QA quickly and without delay:
We should have qastaging live by the 18th of this month, which will
mean that during that week *edge automatic deployments will be
disabled*.

Relevant urls to remember:
https://devpad.canonical.com/~lpqateam/qa_reports/deployment-stable.html
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/+bugs?field.tag=qa-needstesting,qa-bad

It might be a good idea to checking both pages for issues you can help
with a couple of times a day - we'll stall teamwide otherwise.

I realise that at the moment there are terrible delays and context
switching between submitting to ec2, landing, auto-deploy to somewhere
qa can happen, and then qa - if we can all band together and get
through this transitional period, we can keep ratcheting things down
and eliminate fat.

My mental goal for the whole process is to get the 'submit for landing
-> qa'd and deployed' time down to a couple of hours, this initial
stage merely sets the basic process up that we can start iterating on.

-Rob