Heads up: windmill upgraded

Hi

Just so everyone is aware, I've packaged and landed a windmill upgrade.
The reason for doing so was that I wrote some new tests for a branch I'm
working on and I discovered a bug in windmill. Any attempt to check the
disabled status of a form field failed with an array index exception, so
code like the following didn't work:

client.asserts.assertProperty(id=u"field.review_type",
	validator='disabled|true')

Surprisingly (to me at least) this was the first time we had needed to
write a test for this attribute.

It turns out the version of windmill we were using was quite old and
actually was built from Bjorn's branch on lp -
lp:~bjornt/windmill/1.3-lp. The reason for doing so was to pick up fixes
for some robustness issues. Since then, the windmill trunk on github
already has had these fixes merged in as well as a fix for the problem I
ran into above.

It turned out that the windmill branch on lp (lp:windmill) was mirrored
from an old svn repository. So this was re-targeted to the github trunk
and the new package built from that. So we are now running windmill
trunk r1544 and my new tests pass and there are no regressions across
the full test suite - and given the recent thread about ec2 reliability,
I checked that it said 10k+ tests passed :-). The current official
windmill release is 1.3 but this doesn't include the fixes, hence the
need to package trunk. I'll keep a lookout for 1.4 or whatever the next
official release is and we can package that one when it arrives.

Follow ups