Re: qa-needstesting and qa-bad status

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 13:54 -0500, Edwin Grubbs wrote:

>     645702 oops in holdMessage storing large message
>         ON EDGE ~sinzui/launchpad/hold-message
>              merged into ~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/devel at rev 11685

As I stated in the bug report, it cannot be QAed on edge. There is no
edge mailman server. Staging was missing the revision on Friday. There
has been no opportunity to QA this, though I check every few hours.

This fixes and oops when sending large attachments to Lp's moderation
queue. I am somewhat comfortable saying this should not block release
because the path to the oops is very rare, I think it is fixed, it
cannot be worse than it is now.

/me looks forward to daily mailman deployments.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/