Current Rollout Blockers

jtv just finished QAing bug 650877, so we just have three revisions to
QA, but thumper and stub are not available, so I'll try to find
someone who is familiar with the karma allocator and the smart server
to test these.

If we have problems QAing the remaining revisions, it looks like we
will still be able to release revision 9883. However, if we don't
release revision 9884, we will have to re-apply the cowboy to disable
allocate-revision-karma.py in nightly.sh.

Does anybody know of other potential rollout blockers?

LANDED BUT NOT ON STAGING
(buildbot requires a losa to push new revisions through. buildbot is
now running on this revision.)

    659129 Distribution:+ppas timeout in PPA search
        NOWHERE ~julian-edwards/launchpad/slow-ppa-search-bug-659129
             merged into ~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-devel at rev 9886

READY FOR QA ON STAGING

    658124 Revision karma allocator glacial and needed to be disabled
        ON STAGING ~stub/launchpad/bug-658124-revision-karma
             merged into ~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-devel at rev 9884

    634149 Poor error messages from the smart server
        ON STAGING ~thumper/launchpad/better-errors-for-translate-path
            merged into ~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-devel at rev 9885

    (This bug number is in the pqm commit message. It seems completely
     different from bug 634149, which is linked to the same revision, so
     I don't know if this is correct, and thumper is unavailable.)
    639785 InvalidProductName when trying to access some branches in LP
        ON PROD ~thumper/launchpad/better-errors-for-translate-path
             merged into ~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-stable at rev 9885