NOT YET Re: All of Launchpad is now running on Python 2.6

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:20 AM, Maris Fogels
<maris.fogels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am happy to announce that Launchpad and its supporting systems are now running
> on Python 2.6.  That includes libraries, supporting scripts on devpad, and
> deployments such as dogfood.  (praseodymium still needs to support Python 2.5
> for a while longer, but the only people who work on the relevant code are Gary
> and myself.)

I don't think that the pqm chroot is on lucid yet, which means that
production-config landings will fail if python2.6 specific code is
imported by the schema validator.

I know that this may seem like a wet blanket, but we're not there
*until we are there*.

-Rob

Follow ups