Failures in ec2

Hi guys,

	I seem to constantly get thread-based failures when submitting a branch
to ec2, or when Hudson performs a build. I got sick enough of it today
to actually sit down and talk to Robert and Maris about it, and did a
little bit of debugging.

	It does seem like certain tests will leave a thread hanging around,
which then zope gets caught up in.

test:
lp.codehosting.puller.tests.test_worker.TestWorkerProgressReporting.test_n
etwork
Thread Name: MainThread
Is Daemon?: False
Thread target: None

Thread Name: Thread-18
Is Daemon?: True
Thread target: <bound method HttpServer._http_start of
HttpServer(127.0.0.1:3711
1)>

Thread Name: Thread-20
Is Daemon?: 1
Thread target: <bound method
TestingThreadingHTTPServer.process_request_thread o
f <bzrlib.tests.http_server.TestingThreadingHTTPServer instance at
0x6e78128>>

time: 2010-10-14 10:53:44.596568Z
successful:
lp.codehosting.puller.tests.test_worker.TestWorkerProgressReporting.test_network
test:
lp.codehosting.puller.tests.test_worker.TestWorkerProgressReporting.test_network
tags: zope:threads
error:
lp.codehosting.puller.tests.test_worker.TestWorkerProgressReporting.test_network
[ multipart
garbage
34
[<Thread(Thread-18, started daemon 47971215480592)>]0
]
time: 2010-10-14 10:53:44.596847Z

So it looks like the HttpServer instance needs to be killed in the test
or in the teardown? I'm at a little bit of a loss, personally, so
thought I'd throw it out there first.

                                        Steve
Soyuz Developer
Canonical, Ltd