Re: OOPS, timeouts and pg 8.4

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Robert Collins <
robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 6:13 AM, Julian Edwards
> <julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 October 2010 05:35:46 Robert Collins wrote:
> >> I'm going to add a tag 'pg83' to all the existing timeout bugs; if
> >
> > Did you mean to remove the timeout tag at the same time or is that an
> > accident?
>
> It was deliberate,  per the zero oops policy they are meant to be
> tagged with only 'timeout' - or so I was request by Ursula a couple of
> months back.

This is because the tag 'timeout' implies OOPS, as timeout is a category of
OOPS. So we keep the 'oops' tag for exceptions, and 'timeout' for timeout
OOPSes. If one wants to know all bugs that are OOPSes (any OOPS), combining
both tags in a search should work. Is this not working for (plural) you?