Re: ConfigErrors: initialisedistroseries section.

I'm reverting my fix right now. Even though I tried to make sure that
nobody else was fixing the same problem, I didn't think to check all
the branches that were in the pqm queue.

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~edwin-grubbs/launchpad/remove-redundant-initialisedistroseries-section/+merge/38571

-Edwin