Re: buildbot failure in Launchpad on lucid_lp

On Saturday, October 16, 2010, Robert Collins <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ah, I see its been reverted, wgrant tells me you replied to the thread
> but I can't see that mail ><.

In my haste I replied to the wrong thread, so it went to the losas and wgrant.

> Still, I'd like to know how the breakage got into trunk...

Because I landed the wrong branch, one which is approved but has test
failures. At the moment all branches (or at least all *my* branches
in Ec2 are failing with a threading-related error (I believe there's
already a thread about this). I confused a branch with actual failures
that I need to fix for one that just suffered the threading error and
lp-landed the wrong one.

--
Graham Binns
http://grahambinns.com