Re: UDS session?

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:41:20 +1300, Michael Hudson <michael.hudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As someone who "spans the worlds" a bit, I'd also be happy to be there,
> but am probably too familiar with bzr & launchpad to actually be able to
> run the session :-)

It sounds like we have enough people to run a session, so I will
register it.

I don't think we are looking for anything particularly specific. When I
ran one of these a couple of months ago I gave a quick demonstration of
the bug tracker, and then bzr and merge proposals, as I think that's
what most people will interact with most frequently.

Blueprints are something they will work with as well, so maybe briefly
covering that would be good.

Thanks,

James