Re: anyone else finding ec2land things disappearing w/out warning?

On 10/23/2010 02:36 AM, Graham Binns wrote:
> On Saturday, October 23, 2010, Bryce Harrington <bryce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 11:57:07AM +1300, Robert Collins wrote:
>>> ?
>>
>> Well, I noticed a branch failed to lp-land 2-3 times.  I saw it hit pqm
>> briefly, then disappeared with no error or email.  On the 3rd or 4th try
>> (no changes other than re-merging db-devel) it landed.
>>
>> ec2 land has been busted for me all week - spurrious windmill errors
>> unrelated to my code.  Last attempt was some time yesterday.
>
> Nothing disappearing for me, but I've got two branches in ec2 that
> don't fail locally but fail in ec2 every time. And like Bryce I've
> been seeing spurious windmill errors all week.

Robert landed a fix that should have addressed the windmill errors around the
middle of this past week.

Next week, please let us know if you continue to see the spurious windmill
errors.  If you see them, we'll keep looking.

Maris

--
Māris Fogels -- https://launchpad.net/~mars
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting