continual deployment - key changes from monthly releases

This is just a quick cribsheet to help everyone adjusting to this change.

Please check https://devpad.canonical.com/~lpqateam/qa_reports/deployment-stable.html
on a regular basis if you have any landed-but-not-deployed work in
stable, or if you are just interested in helping things deploy.
Whenever there are revisions there, and its not late on Friday, its ok
to request a deployment on the LaunchpadProductionStatus wiki page as
long as you've read each item to see if there are probable weird ones
- particularly at the moment when we're deploying stuff that is 9 days
old. Once we catch up from the backlog it should be a lot easier.

*when your branch hits devel* add any unusual rollout requirements to
the LaunchpadProductionStatus wiki page:
  - GRANTS
  - new / renamed cronscripts
  - new directories
  - changed OOPS prefixes
  - ...

*when your branch hits stable* wait 1 hour and then QA on
qastaging.launchpad.net. If you need a script like garbo.daily run,
just ask a losa - it can be run immediately rather than waiting. (And
not all scripts run anyway, so asking is *always* the right thing to
do).

*If your branch -must not be deployed* - : it will break something
thats already live : then tag the related bug bad-commit-12345 where
12345 is the commit that was bad, and do a landing to reverse your
branch with [rollback=12345] in the commit (until we fix lp-land to
not ignore the --rollback style when [testfix] is used).

*If your branch can be deployed, but it does not fix the bug you were
aiming to fix, tag it either qa-ok or qa-untestable*. Once the branch
is deployed, pop the tag off and go back to working on another
iteration to really address the bug. Likewise, if you accidentally
linked the wrong bug in your commit message, you will need to mark it
up as 'qa-ok', or deploys will be stalled.

I realise that the qa-ok tagging stuff is a bit^Wlot awkward right
now, but we'll iterate and improve things - we've already got
substantial benefits in terms of operational simplicity, and I'm very
very happy with how things are shaping up.

Cheers,
Rob

Follow ups