lp namespace on pypi.python.org

Hi folks,

A while ago, I proposed enhancing Launchpad with the concept of a Results
Tracker [1]. Recently, I have made some progress as can be seen under the
launchpad-results project on Launchpad [2]. Currently, this project is
designed as an external service which extends Launchpad instead of being
built within Launchpad itself. The idea is for the project to mature
independently before being eventually introduced into the core.

At this point, the project can be run as a standalone service. So, I
would like to submit the Python package to pypi.python.org under the lp
namespace. Since this would be the first package under that namespace,
I wanted to take this opportunity to ask if anyone might have any
objections. Please let me know!

1. https://dev.launchpad.net/LEP/ResultsTracker
2. https://launchpad.net/launchpad-results

--