Launchpad and UDS-N

Hello Launchpadders,

I'm still processing the ideas, actions, conversations, opinions and
feature requests from UDS-N in Orlando, but I wanted to say and tell
you what's probably the most important thing to come out of it.

There are five (5) foci for Ubuntu engineering for Natty[1]:

 1. Unity
 2. 2D experience
 3. Software Center
 4. Testing
 5. Community contributions

If there's one thing to know about Natty, it's actually these five things.

I expect that over the next few months there will be plenty of small
opportunities to help with all of these, particularly community
contributions. When you see such an opportunity, take it, and then
brag to the Ubuntu developer community about it.

Happy hacking!

jml

[1] http://theravingrick.blogspot.com/2010/10/this-is-it.html

Follow ups