Success! No more globs in canonical.launchpad.database

Hello Launchpadders,

This is a follow-on from my previous email. Less verbose this time,
just the facts.

  * canonical.launchpad.database does not import and re-export
anything. It's just a docstring
  * canonical.launchpad.interfaces does not import and re-export
anything. It's just a docstring

This means:
  * Far fewer circular import issues

  * Circular import errors are now due to actual circular dependencies.
    Please fix them when you see them.

  * New webservice classes must be explicitly listed, see
lp.foo.interfaces.webservice

  * Many circular import workarounds are no longer necessary.
    If you see one, try making it a normal import and see what happens.

  * 'make harness' isn't what it used to be. Fix it if you care (see
bug 673095).

  * Slightly more conflicts in the short term.

  * Please never do anything like c.l.database or c.l.interfaces again.

See my earlier email for expansions of these points.

Again, I'm sending the email, but almost all of the work was done by
other folk. We hope that by removing this one big annoyance, hacking
on Launchpad becomes that little bit more fun.

jml

Follow ups