Re: YUI "issue" under Windmill

>> My javascript was written to be executed onload so I added some stuff to
>> base-layout-macros.pt:
>>
>>   <script id="base-layout-load-scripts" type="text/javascript">
>>     LPS.use('lp.app.links',
>>       function(Y) {
>>         Y.on('load', function(e) {
>>             Y.lp.app.links.check_valid_lp_links();
>>         }, window);
>>     });
>>   </script>
>
> It's probably better for you if you structure this code like this:
>
> LPS.use('lp.app.links', function(Y) {
>     Y.config.win.on('domready', function(e) {
>         Y.lp.app.links.check_valid_lp_links();
>     });
> });
>
> We shouldn't be referencing window or document in our code.  We should
> be using Y.config.win and Y.config.doc.

Ok. Thanks for the tip. I just copied directly from what was there already:

    LPS.use('node', 'lp', function(Y) {
        Y.on('load', function(e) {
            sortables_init();
            initInlineHelp();
            Y.lp.activate_collapsibles();
            activateFoldables();
            activateConstrainBugExpiration();
        }, window);

        // Hook up the function that dismisses the help window if we click
        // anywhere outside of it.
        Y.on('click', handleClickOnPage, window);
    });

Next time someone is in the neighbourhood, I guess we could look fixing
both occurrences.