Re: XMLRPC server reconfiguration : zope assertion errors on bzr push

Hi,

Thanks Robert for coordinating this incident.

I've created an incident report based on this:

https://wiki.canonical.com/IncidentReports/2010-11-11-LP-Bzr-Leaked-Stack-
Trace

Please review for successes/problems/recommendations.

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx