New librarian private-files service is now live - but incomplete.

\o/ bug 395960 is now nearly complete.

Specifically, the public restricted librarian is now live (with thanks
to the LOSA and GSA teams).

There are a couple of remaining issues:
 - the hard coded 'use the internal port for LP API' code path needs
to be backed out (which we can do as we remove the old code). This
will move API users onto the public restricted librarian, and allow us
to close the temporary firewall hole we opened.
 - the user on the session db needs to be tweaked.

We tested a few clients and they were ok, but if it falls over
rollback is easy: remove the feature flag from production.

This has immediately removed a bunch of timeouts that users like Kees
were experiencing accessing private builds via the web UI.

Cheers,
Rob