Re: Better UI and AJAX (was Re: next technical architect kanban task)

On 11/17/2010 04:51 PM, Paul Hummer wrote:
> If you get stuck, I'm here to sort
> it out with you, and I'm sure there are a handful of other js/YUI people
> that would also love to help where they can.

I should also mention that if you're stuck, or curious about the "YUI
way" to do things, or whatever, Matthew Nuzum has set aside Dec 16th at
1600 UTC for me to teach a YUI workshop to anyone who'd like to attend.
It'll be modeled after the workshop I attended at YUIConf last week, but
decorated with the answers to lots of questions I asked that were mostly
outside the scope of the workshop itself (widget design, plugin
architecture) that I sorted out by writing code and showing it to others
at YUIConf.

Cheers,
Paul