Re: Providing Project/Team/User Timelines

On 18 November 2010 14:54, Robert Collins <robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm delighted for people to try a spike like that locally; I'm scared
> of doing that in the datacentre.

Well, to some extent your job is to be a wet blanket, as well as a
warm blanket.  (hm...)

I meant locally.  I feel, if I was going to try this, I'd like to
prove to myself that it at least looked promising technically, in
isolation, in parallel with the somewhat slower-moving stuff of
proving that it's capable of being deployed.

> I don't see Zeitgeist as any sort of replacement for event triggering
> from LP itself either, but perhaps I'm not imaginative enough : I can
> definitely see Zeitgeist as a event *client* though.

Same.

--
Martin