Re: Widget descriptions with help links

On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 17:02 +1300, Tim Penhey wrote:
> Hi People,
>
> I was just wanting to add a help link to the widget hint (which defaults to
> the description for the interface field it is for).  But the default form
> rendering just uses tal:content="widget/hint".
>
> I was wondering if it would be considered horribly bad form to make that:
> 	tal:content="structure widget/hint"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/72730

I would not want to be the person to audit all the interfaces. I am
pretty sure markup in an exported description will break the WADL.

I would prefer that the widget and or field have have separate attrs for
markup hints and the widget will render it when preferred or available.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/