Re: Heads Up: Code Imports appear broken!

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Max Bowsher <maxb@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> It would appear that, as far as I can see, no code imports have
> successfully completed since some time on 2010-11-15.

Ok, gsa has checked and at least one importd can access the xmlrpc
servers fine.

There was a deploy of rev 11926 on the 15th though. Prior to that
11887 was in use : if the importds are in nodowntime (and we think
they are), then a revision in [11888, 11926] would be a leading
culprit.

Assuming it is, we can't trivially rollback because we did a database
patch deploy.

I'm about to be offline, so I'm going to find someone in IRC to start
an incident and get cracking on resolution.

-Rob