Re: Switching dev focus to devel rather than db-devel

У пет, 19. 11 2010. у 09:51 +0000, Jonathan Lange пише:

> FWIW, when we initially migrated to Launchpad for codehosting, we made
> devel the development focus (i.e. lp:launchpad), but we changed it to
> db-devel after folk complained about the inefficient uploads of
> db-devel based branches. (Launchpad sets the default stacked-on branch
> to the development focus.)

Is this not still the issue?  db-devel is always going to be a superset
of devel.  Or, is the assumption that we'll have fewer and fewer
landings on db-devel directly for this to be an issue?

How do we do an experiment along these lines?

Cheers,
Danilo