vcs-imports: http import from sourceforge.net fails; https succeeds

Hi,

I have encountered an oddity worth mentioning.

For some time I've been changing Sourceforge imports to use plain http
not https as I approve them. I've never noticed any issues from this before.

However, someone emailed me yesterday (replying to Launchpad's automated
email from when I reviewed the import) reporting that their import
wasn't working. I switched it to https... and it worked.

So, there's something weird potentially changed about Sourceforge's svn
server.

The import branch in question is:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~frechilla/blockem/trunk

The failure is:
bzrlib.plugins.svn.errors.DavRequestFailed: A Subversion remote access
command failed: REPORT of '/svnroot/blockem/!svn/vcc/default': Could not
read response body: Connection reset by peer
(http://blockem.svn.sourceforge.net)

Max.