Re: "cannot import name LPModerate"

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In a branch that recently merged lp:launchpad/devel, after doing
> update-source code; make clean; make; I get the error below.

As part of the 'make', did you see any errors during the building of mailman?

I encountered some strange thing like this when I was messing with
removing c.l.i.__init__. Unfortunately, I didn't keep a log of what I
did to fix it.  I seem to remember going ballistic & doing something
like:
  $ rm -rf stable
  $ bzr co --lightweight ~/repos/launchpad/stable
  $ cd stable
  $ ./utitilies/link-external-sourcecode ~/src/launchpad/devel
  $ make schema

did the trick.

Maybe I had to change into sourcecode and clean out Mailman there too.

I hope this helps.

jml