Re: do we have guidelines on what goes in model, and what in browser?

On Sunday 12 December 2010 19:17:48 Robert Collins wrote:
> Not that the guidelines are large: the core of it is 'rendering and
> marshalling code should be in browser/, querying and mutating code
> should be in model/'.

I've always worked on the basis of "Can this code be re-used outside of the
browser class?"

If the answer is no, it stays in the view class, otherwise it goes to the
model.  The model is not necessarily always the right place for that code, but
we don't really have a clear plan on where else to put stuff right now.