Re: Launchpad Projects Merge Preview

Hi Max,

We are doing this because we are getting rid of the app-based teams. The
current projects subdivision is related to our team structure. The Soyuz team
monitors the Soyuz project, the Bugs team monitors the Bugs project, etc. The
fact that the Blueprint and Answers projects were not monitored was the result
of the fact that there were no teams responsible for them.

Starting Feb 17th, there won't be any Soyuz or Bugs or Code or whatever team
anymore. All bugs will be the responsibility of all developers. We are in
transition to this new structure and the merging of the old team-based
projects is a step in that transition.

Launchpad will track its bugs like any other projects on Launchpad. We'll use
tag to associate bugs to components. These components are going to be finer
grained then the old team-based componentization.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx