Re: Looking for persistence layer dedicated reviewer(s).

@gmb, @allenap - thanks. I'll list you as reviewers so you get cc's,
but I do agree that the 12 hour difference is likely to be a bit of a
hurdle.

@Leo hi, I haven't seen you post here before. I'm delighted that
you're interested, and I can put you down to request input; however
I'd like to know a little more about your background in 3-tier
development/persistence systems/ORM design & implementation : I have
only 4 days to get a /lot/ done, and I'm a little concerned that I may
end up covering old ground in the design if you're a relative newcomer
to the problems we're trying to solve.

@everyone: I couldn't stop thinking about the basic issues, so
lp:~lifeless/launchpad/persistence has a brain-dump of the
contract-level design and some mild worked examples, feedback
appreciated.

Cheers,
Rob