Fwd: PQM script success

I just got this from PQM:

> merge bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gmb/launchpad/subscribe-using-api-bug-697619 bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/devel
Revision: 12170
Commit Message: [r=allenap][ui=none][bug=697619]
Command was successful.

First, I'm entirely unclear about how I managed to submit to PQM
without a commit message (other than the flags, of course), though I'm
95% certain it's a PEBKAC rather than a tool problem.

Second, I'm confused as to why PQM didn't reject it (since there's
just flags, no commit message). Anyone have any ideas? My guess would
be that PQM's regex(es) are deficient, but that's just a guess.

Follow ups