Url change for binary package builds

Hi Julian,

https://code.launchpad.net/~thumper/launchpad/fix-recipe-build-
oops/+merge/45319 changes the location of source package recipe builds to be
under the archive (PPA) to be like binary package builds.

However to do this, I changed the id that is used at the end of +build from
being the id for the binary package build to be the id of the build farm job.
This means that both binary package builds and source package builds can share
the url space of ~person/+archive/foo/+build/id.

I have general agreement from wgrant and SteveK, but it was suggested that you
get a final OK to make sure that we don't break something unknown.

The builds are exported, but the URLs don't make up the WADL, and so can
change under the covers.  We are effectively moving from one opaque identifier
to another.  It was suggested that perhaps we may be breaking some old book
marked build URLs, but it was also brought up that historical build records
aren't all that interesting that someone might bookmark one.

Thoughts?

Tim

Follow ups