Re: New launchpadlib breaks my dev environment

On Jan 11, 2011, at 10:54 , Benji York wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Jeroen Vermeulen <jtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 2011-01-07 17:00, Benji York wrote:

>>> I intend on doing a release of python-keyring today to address this issue.
>>
>> This may be related: "make" now breaks for me, and it's something to do with
>> KWallet, but it looks different from what happened to Julian.
>
> Version 1.9.3 of launchpadlib fixes this.  Once PQM reopens I'll be
> landing lp:~benji/launchpad/update-launchpadlib which simply bumps the
> launchpadlib version.

Until 1.9.3 lands ec2 is broken as 1.9.1 is missing an import needed to authenticate via the browser.  I've pushed 1.9.3 to sourcedeps so you can hack a branch to update version.cfg to use 1.9.3 if you need ec2 in the interim.

There is also a bug in that the gnome keyring cannot be accessed if logged in via SSH.  Benji showed me the work-around:

% export `dbus-launch`

--bac