Re: CodeBrowse: The Path Forward

On 01/27/2011 02:46 PM, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
>  a) In 'inventory.pt' you deleted the /annotate link, while in pqm it
>     was the /view link. I presume this was in favor of the /raw link.
>     I went ahead and left both /view and /raw, though from the
>     discussion I've followed, it sounds like we want to use /view.

	No, /view and /raw are totally unrelated. There is no either-or
situation anywhere. I think the difference you're seeing is that I
backported several things to the pqm branch that were also on trunk.

	You probably shouldn't be merging trunk *into* the pqm branch, you
should probably just be replacing the pqm branch with trunk--or at
least, resolving all conflicts in favor of trunk--unless the pqm branch
has differences against stable other than my backports.

>     This means that the formatting on the Inventory page is a little
>     bit off. Presumably because of extra links that aren't accounted
>     for in the css. (See attached screenshot)

	trunk doesn't look like that, so that would be an error in your merge.

	-Max
--
http://www.bugzillasource.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla, Perl, and IT Services