bug expiry flag

on Launchpad the bug expiry flag was turned off (presumably during the
whole interactions around surprising users :)). I've turned it on for
Launchpad because AFAICT the way we use incomplete is very compatible
with having expiry happen.

If there was a decision to have it off, just shout and I'll turn it
back off again - I was simply fixing what looked clearly like an
oversight to me. (Because neither our old, nor our new guidelines said
'look at incomplete reports and do something with them' - we have
years old ones that are just gone AFAICT.

-Rob

Follow ups