performance tuesday (on wednesday.. don't laugh)

This is a pretty short one; Tuesday SPM and I got qastaging do apply a
security.py --no-revoke run, and sorted out the hourly garbo so that
it can run when requested (there was a missing account on the
qastaging db). The result of these things was being able to QA the
patch to populate BugMessage.index.

A single run indexed 68K messages, so about one day after it gets
deployed we should have a complete index on BugMessage.index. At that
point we can land a patch to update the index on writes to that table
& start returning the indices from disk. From there its a pretty
straight forward path to stop reading all messages on all bug page
views.

\o/

-Rob