Re: PQM throwing a branch landing out twice.

On Monday 31 January 2011 18:29:33 Robert Collins wrote:
> This was diagnosed a while ago but blocked on a CAT version of
> subunit, which should be resolved now; I will follow up today.
>
> It affects all failures (e.g. this is a merge failure).

It is happening again today with all of my attempted submissions, having had a
few branches go through yesterday.  We need to treat this as Critical and fix
it right away - I'm happy to assist where I can.

Tom says that PQM currently has version 0.0.5-1 of python-subunit.  Is this
the correct version?

While I am on the subject, what the heck is PQM actually doing that takes 30
minutes?  Surely it should just be merging the submitted branch into the
target and committing it if there are no errors.  What else does it need to
do?