resolving odd conflicts pulling db-devel

I saw conflicts from a branch I landed when I pulled db-devel:
        Conflict: can't delete lib/canonical/widgets.moved because it is not empty.  Not deleting.
        Conflict adding file lib/canonical/widgets.  Moved existing file to lib/canonical/widgets.moved.
        Conflict: can't delete lib/canonical/widgets.moved/tests because it is not empty.  Not deleting.
        3 conflicts encountered.

I do not know why ec2, pqm, and buildbot had no issues landing my branch. I resolved
my local issues by deleting the moved directories.

        $ rm -r lib/canonical/widgets.moved
        $ bzr resolve lib/canonical/widgets.moved lib/canonical/widgets lib/canonical/widgets.moved/tests

I also saw strangeness where files I did not change had impossible
imports. I updated a handful of tests that importfacist reported had
import errors:
        from lp.registry.enum import BugNotificationLevel
became
        from lp.bugs.enum import BugNotificationLevel

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/