Re: Upgrading lazr-js in Launchpad

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Tim Penhey <tim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Deryck,
>
> I notice that the version of lazr-js we are using in LP is 1.5DEV-r191, which
> you updated in r12012 of devel.
>
> Do you have an update of lazr-js in Launchpad in progress?  I seem to recall
> that something along those lines was going on.  In particular, one of the more
> recent revisions in lazr-js upgrades YUI to 3.3.
>
> If you are doing a release and integration shortly, I'd love it if you made
> sure we had r202 of lp:lazr-js in it as that has my fixes for the multiline
> editor.

Yes, I'm working on a lazr-js upgrade because of YUI 3.3.  I was going
to put it up for review this morning, but I've made a new lazr-js
tarball including everything up to r202 and am running tests now to
make sure we're good.  I don't anticipate any issues and should get it
through review today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
deryck

--