New developer documentation [experimental]

Hello Launchpadders,

We now have a browseable version of Launchpad's developer
documentation at <http://lpqateam.canonical.com/doc/>.

You can generate and view the docs locally with::
  $ make -C doc html

And then open ``doc/_build/html/index.html`` in your browser of choice.

It's very early days now, but the plan is:
 * make it look pretty
 * link back and forth between the wiki, these docs, and the API documents
 * edit some of the old documentation ruthlessly
 * link up more documentation within the tree
 * add some checks to prevent new rST / sphinx errors
 * give it a nicer URL

My main hope is that this will make it easier to hack on Launchpad.
Secondarily, I hope it provides a focus for folk editing documents,
such that we'll be able to cut a bunch of useless text and keep a
solid, reader-oriented core.

jml

PS. I also want to say "the value is in the output" but can't fit it
in smoothly.

Follow ups