New developer tool: ec2 list

Hello Launchpadders,

Some time over the last week I hacked up a little extension to the
existing ./utilities/ec2 command, ec2 list.

When run, it gives you a list of all of the ec2 instances that you are
running that are testing branches of Launchpad. Something like this::

  flush-top-level => devel  [OK]  (up for 1:02:35.4772)
  summary: running=2

The motivation was that I was sick of going to the EC2 console,
clicking, scrolling, then copy-pasting the DNS name into my browser,
then clicking "Summary".

The first bit, 'flush-top-level => devel', is what's running; the
second bit, '[OK]', is whether any tests are failing yet, and the last
bit is how long the instance has been running for.

The summary shows a count of your instances and what state they are in.

The information like branch name and test status relies on you testing
a branch based on a recent devel. If your branch is older than that,
you'll need to use --all to see details about the instance.

Julian suggested that it would be good to see the URL that's printed
when you launch an instance. You can get that with --show-url.

Hope this helps.

jml

Follow ups