Launchpad 11.03 release update

Revision 12537 is currently up on qastaging and is the intended revision
for the downtime release.

PQM has been open for several hours now thanks to my otherwise timezoned
colleagues.

The time taken to update the DB on the last staging restore was under
five minutes, so we should be good on that front.

If you have any lingering doubts about functionality that is about to
be deployed please test qastaging and get in touch with me if there's
anything I can do for you or need to know for the release.

The 11.03 release will occur at 23:00UTC on 2011-03-09.  The backup
window is at the same time on the next day, 2011-03-10.
--
Benji York

Follow ups