lazr-js modules

Hi,

I'm trying to release a new version of LAZR-JS but a module has been
replaced with a completely new version. The module is included in
Launchpad (from what I can tell we include the whole of LAZR-JS and have
no control over which files to include... but that is a different
matter) but I can't see anywhere that uses this module, although I may
be looking for the wrong thing.

My question is this, how can I find out where a LAZR-JS module is being
used in Launchpad (if it at all) besides doing a guess and grep?

The module in question is 'gallery-form'.

Cheers,

Huw

Follow ups