Important: launchpad.js QA

As of Friday, revision 12584 of devel specifically, launchpad.js is
built differently. I'll email about that later. The most pressing
matter is QA:

Please can you have a look at your pet parts of Launchpad, any places
you know there to be in-page code, and exercise the functionality
that's there.

Although I think launchpad.js is correct, it is minified in a
different manner now. I think that a direct comparison of file
contents is not particularly feasible, though I'd be happy to be
wrong.

If you notice anything awry, please contact me or, if I'm not around,
please revert revision 12584.

Gavin.

Follow ups