RFC: 5 second timeout for new pages

Back when I started I described a long term goal of < 1 second for 99%
of requests with a 5 second hard timeout to handle rogue and unusual
situations.

We've been making excellent progress ratcheting down towards this
(with our short term goal a 9 second hard timeout).

I think it would make a great deal of sense to hold new work we do to
the long term standard we want to reach: with new work there is no
tech debt holding us back.

This would be implemented by adding a feature flag for new page ids;
we can probably get a report of the new ids week-on-week via tha page
performance report.

In principle we have nothing blocking this - we have pages that render
subsecond today.

I'm suggesting that we apply this to all new features started by
feature squads, and any new pages added by maintenance squads.

-Rob

Follow ups