structural filters for prod - https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/728818

We should add these filters to prod soon; staging and qastaging had
lost their filters/never had them added. Chex has kindly added them
back in now, so we can play around a bit before adding them to prod.

I've let Gary know that its ok to add them to prod if staging and
qastaging look ok - it would be a good idea for folk to have a bit of
a dig around qastaging/staging bugs and see if any unexpected timeouts
happen - if they do, grab the oops and put it in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/728818.

(qastaging and staging, for all they have little memory, are now
running the same timeout as prod and generally only timeout when prod
will also have trouble.)

Cheers,
Rob