Re: housecleaning: lp project official bug tags

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 16:29 +1200, Robert Collins wrote:
> registry

I am not sure what this is, but I have a structural subscription by that
name it is matches:
branding, codeofconduct, contact-via-web, distributions, gpg, irc,
jabber, karma, mailing-lists, merge-deactivate, milestones, mirror,
ml-archive-sucks, oops, package-link, person-picker,
product-release-finder, project-announcements, projectgroups, projects,
related-projects-packages, releases, series, team-voting, teams, or
users

Registry is a much larger domain than bugs or answers. we had
registry-projects and registry-people, and they were pretty useless.
--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/