Re: simplifying the bug model -a little-

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:55:02 +0100, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ubuntu would be the biggest hit by this change, so it's worth talking
> directly to some key people there. I think Kate Stewart (the RM) and
> key people in QA (e.g. Brian Murray, Jeremy Foshee) would be a good
> start.

This would be important to do, as currently all combinations of (series
targeted) and (milestoned) are used in release planning. Taking away
some of those combinations will at the very least require changing the
release processes/documentation, and may lead to a change to the propsal
to accomodate those needs.

Thanks,

James