Re: Block the use of non-cached References on model objects

Hi,

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I love this - woo. In my sketch for a persistence layer I describe not
> doing any DB lookups after initial model loading - this fits right
> into that theme.

I wonder if this kind of complexity is really necessary (long term)
given that we have a Store.block_access method?  When block_access is
called any access to the underlying connection will result in a
ConnectionBlockedError being raised.  Anyway, just a thought.

Thanks,
J.