Re: ~launchpad's launchpad-bugs contact address strikes again

On 06/05/11 07:17, Henning Eggers wrote:
> Am 05.05.2011 19:36, schrieb Francis J. Lacoste:
>> Seems that nobody objected... so I JFDI.
>>
>> All complaints will go to > /dev/null
>>
>> It's possible that some people will have to update their mail filters.
>>

> Helpful hint: Filter for this header:

I hear someone has been working on a new subscription management
feature, and there might be a way for everyone to personally mute this
subscription at http://launchpad.net/launchpad/+subscriptions.

However, why does the Launchpad Bug Contacts structural subscription
exist at all? Team structural subscriptions are probably never what
anybody wants, unless there is a mailing list involved.