Re: ~launchpad's launchpad-bugs contact address strikes again

On Thursday 05 May 2011 18:36:05 Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
> Seems that nobody objected... so I JFDI.
>
> All complaints will go to > /dev/null
>
> It's possible that some people will have to update their mail filters.

What was the rationale for doing this?  If I'd understood the ramifications of
the change I would have objected but it wasn't explained properly in the email
below.

I am now getting code import requests and MP request emails.  I don't want
either and updating mail filters is not the answer.

Does the new subscription work cover this, and allow me to turn it off?

Cheers.