Re: Performance tuesday: faster development

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've spoken to some of you already about this - thank you -very- much
> for your feedback on the proposal so far. I owe you all! The list at
> the top of the document is probably not complete - some of the ideas
> have been around (literally) for years.

.... bah I meant to also say:

I would have loved to keep talking to everyone in the Canonical team
and interested non-[Canonical/Canonical-Launchpad-team] contributors
about this but thats a poor way to scale: we have this awesome
software that runs mailing lists - we should use it :).

I would be delighted to talk one on one with anyone that wants to do so!

-Rob